Friday, April 1, 2011

April's Project List

My goal is to make more progress on my project list this month. It's a daunting list, but if I can knock one or two things off of it, I will feel accomplished.

Project - Status

Baby blanket for my friend's kiddo - Complete

Crocheting all my little Star Wars stuffed animals - In progress


  • Wookiee - Complete
  • Yoda - Waiting
  • Stormtrooper - Waiting
  • R2-D2 - Waiting
  • Princess Leia - Waiting
  • Luke Skywalker - Waiting
  • Han Solo - Waiting
  • Ewok - Waiting
  • Darth Vader - Waiting
  • C-3PO - Waiting

Make the hat Melina designed - Complete

Knitted slippers - In progress

Tauntaun costume - In progress

Hubby's Org. 13 coat - In progress

My Org. 13 coat - Planning mode

Baby blanket for my niece-to-be - In progress

Learn how to draw people better - In progress

Learning Japanese - In progress

Finish the first draft of my novel - In progress

Build Pai Sho table - Planning mode

Build White Queen's Chair - Planning mode

Build Companion Cube ottoman - Planning mode

Make Zelda's Cloak - Planning mode

Get Mom's puzzle ornament website up and running - Planning mode

Castle Crashers Costume - Complete

Top Secret Blanket Project for Bevan - In progress

Video Game Console Shelving Unit - Complete

DVD Shelving Unit - Complete

Board Game Shelves - Complete

Corner Kitchen Shelves - Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment