This project was started and completed Friday morning. I had a lot of fun making it.
|This is my first completed (minus tucking in the final strings) project. I needed youtube's help to learn a few more steps for this project.|
|Close up of the flower details.|
|Another shot of my first complete flower.|
On to project number two, which I started Saturday. This project uses the pattern found here, except that I've added an extra picot on the two outer rings of the clover.
|Project #2 - Rambling Flowers Pattern|
I am very excited to work on this project some more this morning and, after church, I will be meeting with the gal that taught me to show her my progress and to tat some more.