Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bevan's Portal Birthday Cookies

My husband finally caught up to me in age (he's 22 days younger than me) on Sept. 28th.  To celebrate his birthday I made him cookies (because he doesn't like cake).  While discussing what to make, he had suggested Portal cookies.  So that I what I made him.





Stick figure Chell.



Makes her first portal.



Add it looks delicious.



Time to make the second one.


Remember: Portals only stick to surfaces coated in moon dust.



Time to test the portals.


Well, the gun seems intact.




That must mean she'll be safe.



It works!


More portals.




They were delicious!  The blue cookies are chocolate chip cookies and the orange ones are butterscotch chip cookies.

2 comments:

  1. That. Is. Awesome. :D And delicious. Happy birthday, Bevan!

    Also, that baby blanket is adorable and lovely, but for some reason it wasn't letting me comment on it.

    In case you didn't see, I plugged Roll a D6 on Girls Rolling 20s this weekend. Hopefully it'll get him a few viewers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't catch the post, I'll go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete