Friday, March 1, 2013

February's Completed Items and a Look at March

February:
Finish up the Tetris bookshelves [still to do]
Finish at least 3 more rows on Bevan’s Roxas blanket [looks like I have some catching up to do in March]
Complete one Amigurumi [didn't crochet at all this month - I need to make my little brother's Angry Bird]
Make 5 things to list on Craftsalot [done-ish - I need to tuck tails and finish up the necklaces for the tatted hearts]
Learn a new song on one of my instruments [done]
Finish Tauntaun frame
Tat at least 2 things [done]
Workout three times a week every week [Week 1-2 - missed, Bevan found the missing pieces to put the elliptical back together! So weeks 3-4 - done]
Strength training workout three times a week every week
Write at least 5,000 words in Jakzi’s story [1375/5000]
Host a “Try a New Recipe Potluck” [Done - It was a blast!]
Fix the bathroom leak [Done - Thank You Joey and Bevan!]
Find an ecommerce cart with better security [Done]
Register a new domain name [Done]
Design logo for new store name [Done]
Learn php [In progress]
Introduced 4 people to tatting basics [Done]
Try at least 2 pins [done - the spiral earrings and black lace earring images were from my pinterest pins]

I like making this list.  It helps me see where my time is spent during the month (outside of work).  I feel like it was another accomplished month and that there is always room for improvement.  There is a lot I wanted to get done that I didn't, but I'll keep working on those things.

March:
Finish carving the Tauntaun skull and horns
Finish Tauntaun frame
Start sewing Tauntaun musculature
Finish at least 9 more rows on Bevan’s Roxas blanket (3 for this month and 3 for each previous month)
Complete one Amigurumi (priority - I need to make the bomb bird for my little bro)
Tat at least 2 things
Make five things to list on Craftsalot
Get the Craftsalot web store running
Learn a new song on one of my instruments
Workout three times a week every week
Strength training workout three times a week every week
Write at least 5,000 words in Jakzi’s story
Host a “Try a New Recipe Potluck”
Work on Tetris bookshelves
Try at least 2 pins

It looks like March will be a busy month.  I'm excited for it!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment