Starting Weight for TLC: 267.6
Last Week's Weight: 264
Current Weight: 261.9 (-2.1 lbs)
Total Loss Since Start of Challenge: -5.7 lbs

Woohoo! The scale moved!

So I had a very active week. I've joined an online Amazing Race Wii & Exercise Challenge. My team is currently in the lead and I earned the high score for the Ski Jump challenge . We are currently accumulating 30 hours as a team to reach Alaska (started in D.C. then went to Colorado then Nevada then North Dakota and now onto Alaska with a challenge in each state). So yesterday I just wanted to move. I did 30 minutes of flagging and 1 hour of Wii Fit + & Walk It Out combined in the afternoon. Then in the evening I hopped on my elliptical to watch Lost. Thinking I could clock 6 miles in 2 hours. Well, about an hour into the recap I checked the T.V. guide to realize that it was going to be 2 hours of recap followed by 2.5 hours of finale. So armed with that info I increased my goal from 6 miles to a half-marathon. I was able to complete it in 3 hours 50 minutes 57 seconds. And spent the remaining 40 minutes of the show stretching. I am happy to say that the stretching paid off because only my feet are sore this morning.

So hooray for an active week (especially yesterday) and hooray for a scale change in the right direction. I hope you all had a fabulous week!