Monday, May 3, 2010

I had a great weekend

Completed 12k today. Walked at least 8 miles (as they have the finisher t-shirt line a considerable distance from the finish line). I had a blast. I walked it with a Jedi in my Sith costume (had some fun with really funky hair.

Food:
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs (mixed with ham and cheese)
2 slices of toast
Strawberry go-gurt
1% milk

Lunch:
Ham & cheese roll up
mozzarella cheese stick
Gatorade
Strawberry go-gurt X 2
Chex mix

Snack:
Low fat strawberry fruit and grain bar
Gatorade

Dinner:
Dad's homemade bacon burger
Baked fries

Dessert:
Chocolate pudding


Took an exercise break yesterday.

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast:
Bowl of Kix with 1% milk

Lunch:
Egg & cheese tortilla
1% milk

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Lemonade

Dessert:
Chocolate 90th Birthday Cake (small slice)
Yogurt (I'm pretty proud of this one as everyone else's late night snack was chips and dip)

3 comments:

  1. Re-post from Teri:



    Glad you had a good weekend! Wow, 8 miles, that's great! I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Fighting blisters on my feet and a cold - so I took today as a rest day. My butt will be back in gear tomorrow.

    Food:
    Breakfast:
    French toast with light syrup
    1% milk

    Lunch:
    Cheese Sandwich

    Snack:
    Banana

    Dinner:
    Baked Potato

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re-post from Teri:

    Oh man, that's gotta hurt! Glad you're taking care of yourself. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete