Friday, June 11, 2010

Journal

I received an e-mail from a weight loss site I post on that said they are closing it down later this week. I've been keeping a weight loss journal there since 2008 and did not want to lose the information. So I've copied it all to this journal. In the process of copying it all over I had the opportunity to review what's worked and what hasn't. The 11 day diet that I tried last year worked. I stopped following it because life got busy and some of the foods are on the spendy side. Now it's time to start that back up and stick with it.

My ankle is doing pretty well. It hurts and is all sorts of colors.

Thyroid results came back - it's enlarged and producing slightly too much hormones, but beyond that it appears fine. Doc wants to check up on it again in 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment