Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspirational Quotes



My new quote board.

I love a good quote and am always collecting them with the intention of eventually displaying them some how.  I've got a few files on my computer for inspirational quotes and I finally decided to do something with some of them.  Enter pinterest and a growing collection of ideas of things I want to do... eventually.  I've pinned a lot of dry erase picture frame ideas.  Today, it donned on me that while I don't have a use for another dry erase calendar in my house, I do have a use for a pretty board that I can write quotes on and that can grace my bathroom wall.  When I find a new quote I like - it's as simple as erasing one of the current ones and writing it in.

The best thing about it.  I made it all with stuff I already had in the house: empty matted picture frame, scrapbook paper, tape (so the paper doesn't slide), quotes, and a dry erase marker.  I like it.  What do you think?  What is your favorite quote?


Inspector Kaylee.

Checking to make sure I spelled everything correctly.

She takes her job as inspector seriously.
Sorry about the glare.

Hanging on the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment