Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dinning room table... or gaming platform?


This is what happens when I am home alone and have cookies to bake...



The recipe I used for this one was fine until I added the food dye.  Then it took on a consistency more like frosting.  I left it in the fridge for a few days and that helped (although it meant I didn't get to make them for my party - but my friend Nathaniel made me a yummy cake and my friend Nora made me peanut butter brownies, so there were plenty of sweets to be had).  The cookie cutters were a gift from my Sis-in-law, Bethaney, for my birthday (you can acquire a set from the wonderful thinkgeek.com store).















GAME OVER!
Play Again?





Next time I will try to get Pinky a little pinker.  I will give them eyes.  And I will remember to make the ghosts they turn into when he eats the power button.

1 comment: