Thursday, February 26, 2009

11 day diet

Thanks mcissel03, coorsd, & ketchuplover!

Today's been a good day. Several times today various foods have been tempting, but I've been able to stick to it, because when it comes down to it I'm only actually hungry at meal times. Sticking to specific times is making me realize how much I absentmindedly grazed on anything in sight before regardless of the time and mainly just because it was there.

Day #2
Meal #1 - 3:30 pm: Deli meat sandwich (2 slices of bread, deli meat of choice, lettuce, tomato)
Meal #2 - 7:30 am: Fresh fruit*
Meal #3 - 11:30 am: Fresh fruit*
Meal #4 - 6:00 pm (slightly early, but I'm singing from 6:30 on so it is as it is): Fresh fruit*
*dry fruit can be substituted in during one meal - watch sugar content of dried fruit

I'm liking this so far

No comments:

Post a Comment