Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 day streak!

"NataLekku you little streaker you. that is an great record for 28 days now! Really something to be proud of and I bet the weigh-in will show it this week. Good luck, " - Marsha

"" WOW" !! i mean " HOLY COW" !!! no, no what i really want to say is "YOUR KICKING BUTT KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB"!!!!!! see ya scott" - Scott

TODAY IS DAY 28!! WOOHOO!!! In a few more days I will have a month completed! I am so excited!

So I have 46.94 miles complete of my 800 mile year goal! I plan to break 50 before the week is over

I have completed 145 push-ups of Ketchuplover's 1000000 push-up challenge. Only 999855 to go

I have seven more workouts left in EA Active's 6 Week Challenge on medium intensity before I have completed the challenge in a day or two less than 6 weeks! Once I finish it, I will need to decide if I want to complete it again on medium intensity or if I am up to the challenge of kicking it up to the hard intensity.

And I am really grateful for all the support you all are giving me! Thank you so much! I hope you are having an active day!

No comments:

Post a Comment