I had a fantastic workout. I averaged 6 11 minute 9 second miles followed by 3 more miles - for a total of nine miles in 110 minutes! I feel fantastic. This means that this weekend's 12k should go just fine

I did better with my food today.

Breakfast:
Bowl of Kix with banana and 1%milk

Lunch:
Mac & cheese (made with half the butter and 1% milk)
Steamed broccoli and cauliflower
1% milk

Snack:
Strawberry shortcake with whip cream (I love fresh strawberries)

Dinner:
Roast
Corn
Pears
Steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Roll
1% milk

Dessert:
Brownie (which I had avoided earlier with the shortcake, but caved in for after dinner)


Thank you Teri! I need to be reminded that I can miss a day of exercise now and again. I think the reason I am so harsh on myself when I miss is because I'm afraid if I'm not it will become 2 days, then 3, then 4, then half a month or more as it has been in the past. I will take a look at the website you linked. Thank you for passing on the information.

Plan for this last week:
Tuesday: Workout 7 of 6 week challenge and 30+ minutes on the elliptical
Wed: 30 minutes on the elliptical + make up workout 8 of 6 week challenge + make up weigh in
Thursday: Workout 9 of 6 week challenge
Friday: Workout 10 of 6 week challenge
Sat: 30 minutes on elliptical or 30 minutes step aerobics & boxing
Sun: 1 hour flagging
Monday: Workout 11 of 6 week challenge
Tuesday: Workout 12 of 6 week challenge and 30+ minutes on the elliptical and weigh in

Actual Last Week
Tues: Workout 7 of 6 week challenge, 40 minutes on elliptical - 3 miles + 8 minutes continuous alternating bicep curls while on walking on the elliptical, forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll need to weigh in tomorrow morning.
Wed: Workout 8 of 6 week challenge + 4 miles in 45 minutes on elliptical
Thurs: Workout 9 of 6 week challenge
Fri: Elliptical for 1 hour - 4 miles (swapped today's workout with tomorrow's so that I didn't have 4 days of strength training in a row and to stay on track with half-marathon training plan I started)
Sat: Workout 10 of 6 week challenge
Sun: 1.5 hours of flagging
Mon: Skipped
Tues: 9 miles on elliptical in 110 minutes.


Plan for this week:
Tuesday: 30+ minutes on the elliptical
Wed: Workout 11 of 6 week challenge and 30 minutes on the elliptical (goal: 4 miles)
Thursday: Workout 12 of 6 week challenge
Friday: 30 minutes on the elliptical (goal: 4 miles)
Sat: Workout 13 of 6 week challenge or 30 minutes flagging
Sun: Bloomsday - 12 K race (walking in costume with a friend)
Monday: Workout 14 of 6 week challenge and weigh in
Tuesday: Workout 15 of 6 week challenge and 30+ minutes on the elliptical

Actual Week (will edit as week goes on)
Tues: 9 miles in 110 minutes! 1 hour of mudding ceiling joints.
Wed: Workout 11 of 6 week challenge
Thurs: Workout 12 of 6 week challenge
Fri: 5 miles in 69 minutes. Bonus: 1.5 hours walking around Bloomsday number pick-up booths
Sat:
Sun:
Mon:
Tues: